Partner with us!
Become a partner with CRC (Human) Capital today. When you provide access to well-screened, trained, reliable employees, and you’ll know that you are helping your community thrive while accomplishing your business goals.
You’ll be able to:
- Increase productivity by operating more efficiently
- Add flexibility to your workforce
- Improve retention
CRC is committed to building relationships with employers, and connecting them with workers who receive ongoing training according to their individual short- and long-term goals.
Expect to receive:
1) High-quality workforce development training
2) Support services in specialized cognitive behavior soft skills,
3) Job readiness training. This program is available to people in re-entry, TANF recipients, dislocated workers, disabled workers, at-risk youth, and job seekers as a whole, with the goal of helping them achieve self-sufficiency.
CRC focuses on helping employers, job seekers, and the community. We provide high-quality screening with an emphasis
on skills-matching and retention. We also support candidates through training and development programs, and collaborations with community partners.
Our innovative, streamlined contingent workforce solutions can help you save time and resources, increase revenue, and reduce risk by managing:
- Advertising expenses
- Payroll taxes
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Sick days
- Workers’ compensation
- Unemployment compensation
- Insurance costs
Let us save you time and money while reducing risks by becoming your Employer of Record (EOR) for the following positions:
- Food Service
Download our full ASO brochure today!
We want to make sure you leave with a downloadable white paper outlining our alternative staffing services